This Policy informs you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data. We process it in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “GDPR”). and relevant national legislation on the protection of personal data.
1. WHO ARE WE?
Dimmer SRL, a family owned business that has been building energy-efficient, high-quality timber frame homes since 1991 (hereinafter referred to as the ”Company” or ”We”).
Our contact details are:
Address: Comănești, Str.Moldovei, no.110, Bacău, 605200 Zip Code
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone number: +40 751 040 471
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company, in its capacity as Controller, processes the personal data of candidates applying for available positions, employees, individual clients, representatives of corporate clients, contractual partners and collaborators, and the data of other individuals who interact with the Company and/or are engaged in contractual relations with it.
Personal data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and timely;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or accidental damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
3. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY PROCESSED?
In the context of recruitment, we process the following types of personal data: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address,
In order to complete and submit the contact form (,,Contact”) on the Company’s website – https://v2.mydimmerhome.com/ (hereinafter, the ”website”), we process the following types of personal data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and, where applicable, other data if left at the initiative of the data subject in the ”Message” section.
We do not use your personal data to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, unless you expressly consent to such communications by ticking an opt-in box. For this purpose, we only process your e-mail and ensure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe at any time, i.e. to withdraw your consent to receive these types of communications.
4. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS ON WHICH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS BASED?
Your personal data are processed in order to:
- the conclusion and execution of various contracts;
- for the fulfilment of our legal obligations;
- on the basis of consent requested and/or given in advance (in the context of recruitment, for the transmission of marketing communications, etc.);
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Company (e.g. adoption of protection and security measures for our employees, exercise of legitimate rights and interests of the Company in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
5. HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR DATA. PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this Policy or for the time required by law (e.g. for archiving, accounting, etc.).
6. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT PERSONAL DATA?
We will not disclose or transfer to any third party any personal data collected from or about you except:
- Public authorities and institutions – when there is a legal obligation to do so or for a legitimate interest (defence of the Company’s rights in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
- Contractual partners or collaborators of the Company who provide us with web hosting (https://simplenet.ro), website development (Bootintech SRL), website maintenance (Bootintech SRL), online marketing (Andros Connect SRL) and marketing communication (Andros Connect SRL).
- To any third party – if you have given your express and specific consent for that situation and data.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
“Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
7. WHAT SAFEGUARDS AND GUARANTEES DO WE TAKE?
The company implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal working policies and procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force on the protection of personal data.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and the courts.
For any questions, concerns or exercise of these rights you can contact us by e-mail at: [email protected], by post or courier at: Comănești, Str. Moldovei, no.110, Bacău, 605200 Zip Code.